Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trip to red house


Hmm....
Is anyone familiar with the red house at B....
If you knew, then you knew where i was today,
I met my friend at the monorail station,
After a few minute of chit chat here and there,
We walk to the red house,
Still not open ???
Damn....
So we go to the near MAMAk Stall...
So a little more of chit chat here and there,
Then we wait at the sidewalk,
All the new door, bed and fan are being install,
What the hell, is it this a routine for them to set up the place,
This will take a while....
Then we get so bored after seeing retired chicken walking around pass us,
So my friend took me to the near CC
We play Russian roulette and jackpot...
Since we play for fun, we lost at 3 round, haha...
Then we wait, wait, and wait some more...
Then i say what the fuck, is this how much i need to take to get laid,then i decided,
Let go home shall we..
Then after a hand shake... i set apart we my friend...
And thats all my journey to the red house, what a pathetic ending is it ?
Well i was bored and i have to write something to laugh at it...

No comments: