Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tear that shatter the heart


Hold on
as i about to leave
stare at the lovely smile of your
why can this last forever
why it has to be end
dont leave me here all alone
by the time i need you the most

hold on
with this hand of your
i need your strength to carry me on
beyond this wall
is the place where you belong
with me

*Is there no other way
to make you come again
since you far away
im lost all over again

**Now you here in my arm
it feel like the world is mine
peace and harmony
all over the place
perfection some might call
that how you change my life

hold on
the ride is about to come
pack your back is time to say good bye
the journey we had was a blast
i hope soon the day will come
to stay with you forever
but now is the end
as i let you go
the tear shatter the heart
i knew it was only for moment
but the feeling is killing me

repeat * and **

Stare at the window
with eyes watching you
shut the door and pain fade away
where memory and word disappear

No comments: